Bells added to tower

The tower of the church holds a set of six bells, five of which were forged in Kent in the year 1605.

Joseph Hatch, a bellcaster from Kent, created and installed one of the bells in 1605. John Wilnar contributed three more bells, including a tenor, in 1632, and completed the ring of five with an additional treble two years later. In 1911, Mears and Stainbank added another treble bell to the set.

Scroll to Top